HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. Earn 9 Vitality points for tracking your exercise to unlock your cinema ticket at either Cineworld or Vue for that week.
2. Log into the Member Zone to generate your personal cinema ticket code.
3. Then enter your code/s on the cinema’s website when booking your tickets.
4. Collect your tickets at the cinema and enjoy the film!
Earn enough Vitality points to reach Gold or Platinum status and you’ll automatically get a cinema ticket each week as long as you maintain your Vitality status.
HOW DO I EARN VITALITY POINTS?
When you do healthy things, we give you points and these count towards your Vitality status. As you earn points, your Vitality status increases. Everyone starts at Bronze, then you can work up to Silver, Gold and finally Platinum.
You can start earning Vitality points today by downloading the free Moves app or linking an eligible fitness device to track your exercise, or joining Virgin Active to earn points when you work out.
Details correct as at 1 June 2015. Terms and conditions apply.
KEEN TO START EARNING VITALITY REWARDS?
get a quote
- If you have more than one adult on your plan, you need to earn a combined total of nine Vitality points per week for tracking your exercise to unlock a cinema ticket for every member on your plan.
- Maximum of one ticket per week for each person on your plan at either a Cineworld or Vue cinema.
- Codes are not valid for 3D films, alternative content and special showings or extras like VIP seats.
- Each voucher code is valid for films showing the week the code is generated.
- Cinema ticket voucher codes can only be used by Vitality members. In absolutely no circumstances can voucher codes be sold or gifted to third parties by a member.