THE HIGHER YOUR VITALITY STATUS, THE MORE YOU COULD SAVE
|Length of time you've had your plan
|Less than 3 years
|More than 3 years
- You can take up to three Eurostar trips each year and you must book at least 14 days before you want to travel.
- All tickets are subject to availability.
- You will receive a discount on the retail rate on fixed adult or child Standard Class and Standard Premier return tickets. Business Premier services are excluded.
- Children under 4 can travel free if they sit on a parent/guardians’ lap. Children over 4 – 11 inclusive, must have a child ticket and be accompanied by an adult. If they are Vitality members they will benefit from the discounted fare.
- Tickets are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, non refundable once you have paid for them. Please read Eurostar’s terms and conditions before confirming your tickets.
- The discounts apply to compulsory return tickets only and do not apply to one-way tickets.
- Your journey must start in the United Kingdom.
Discounts correct as of June 2015. Terms and conditions apply.
Members log in to book a trip with Eurostar